Real Estate Salesperson
Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
25 Purdy Ave
Rye, NY 105802941
- ABR Previews Specialist
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
I am an Aussie expatriate, married with two children and an Italian Water Dog. We have been lucky enough to see the world, living in Australia, Canada, England and California, finally settling in Rye, NY in 2003.
My passion is the world of Real Estate, and everything architectural. I love the challenge of renovation to get the most out of a property for today's lifestyle, and/or investment opportunities. Having relocated more times than I care to remember, I am very aware of the stress placed on individuals, and the family unit. I understand the importance of finding the right property in the right location so that everyone feels they are home.
My unique experiences make relocation very personal with such an important change in one's lifestyle. This requires much planning, research and organization - whether moving between neighborhoods, cities or continents! My attention to detail and commitment to personal service make this experience more streamlined and less stressful with a minimum of fuss.
This makes me the expert in this field.
- Member National Association of REALTORS
- Member New York State Assocation of REALTORS
- Member Hudosn Gateway Association of REALTORS
- Member Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
- Member Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
Areas of Expertise:
- International Relocation
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Home Renovation
- Real Estate Investment
- Distressed Properties
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Education, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Accredited Buyer Representative.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Managing and Investing in Income Properties
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist, Referral Specialist, Inventory Specialist.
- Coldwell Banker Faststart training program.
Communities I Serve:
Rye, Harrison, Purchase, Rye Brook, Mamaroneck, Larchmont, Greenwich, CT and the surrounding communities.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Westchester Magazine Five Star Real Estate Professional
- Diamond Society
- International Presidents Cicle